Our Olive Wood 2 Piece Utensil Set is 100% made in Italy and handcrafted using traditional techniques. From wood turning, to sanding, to finishing oil treatments these are truly an artisanal piece. Every piece is unique making your utensil one of a kind.
With this set you have the option of choosing any 2 of our olive wood utensils:
Olive Wood Utensils:
- Olive Wood Spoon – A necessity for any kitchen. This versatile spoon can be used for any of your stirring needs.
- Olive Wood Risotto Spoon – The Olive Wood Risotto Spoon features a hole in the center of the spoon for the rice to pass through easily preventing the rice from compressing. One corner is also angled off to easily get into the corners of the pot to prevent rice from getting where it cant be stirred.
- Olive Wood Spatula – is perfect for sautéing vegetables, flipping hamburgers, and more.
This kitchen utensil set has a simple traditional design making it perfect for many kitchen styles. From rustic and traditional to modern and minimalist kitchen designs it will be the detail that makes the difference. Using only the highest quality materials these utensils are made from olive wood trees source in Italy.
- 100% Olive Wood sourced in Italy.
- Traditional simple design
- 100% Handcrafted in Italy.
Dimensions and More Info:
- Versatile Spoon – 30.5 x 6 cm / 12 x 2.4 in
- Risotto Spoon – 32.5 x 7 cm / 12.8 x 2.8 in
- Spatula – 36.5 x 7.5 cm / 14.4 x 3 in
- Can be used with cold or hot temperatures.
- Not to be soaked in liquids for extended periods of time.
- Wash by hand with warm water and a mild detergent: rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Regularly treat olive wood with food safe mineral oil for a long lasting beautiful finish.
- Store in a dry safe place.
* Our products are all one of a kind pieces that are handcrafted. No two pieces will be exactly the same. Upon arrival you will see slight variations, due to the high-quality natural materials used, in comparison to the product photos. Dimensions and weight may also vary slightly.