Honesuki Style Boning Knife – Resin Handle
Our one of a kind Honesuki Style Boning Knife is the perfect blend of Japanese and Italian Craftsmanship. Handcrafted in Italy, the impeccable design of this piece shows off the hand forged blade with a unique hammered finish and a sleek, modern resin handle in black and white tones. This knife is perfect for butchering meat and poultry but also due to its shorter length it can be easily used as a utilitarian knife that is easily maneuvered.
Our Honesuki Style Boning Knife is 100% made in Italy and completely handcrafted from tip of the blade to the end of the handle. Made in the style of a Japanese Honesuki Knife, it is great for butchering meat and poultry but can also be used as a small easily maneuvered utilitarian knife.
The Honesuki Style Boning Knife, is small knife that is easy to handle and has a sharp tip which makes it easy to ride along the bones, joints, and cartilage when separating your cuts of meat. Also, due to its shorter length, and similar shape to our Gyuto Chef’s Knife, it can also be used as a utilitarian knife when wanting to have a tool that is short and easy to maneuver.
The innovative design of this pieces shows off the hand forged blade with a unique hammered finish, a modern twist on a very traditional technique. Using only the highest quality materials the blade is created using Nitro B stainless steel allowing for use with scalpel-like sharpness. The piece is finished off with a sleek handle made from resin in black and white tones.
- Perfect boning meat and fish as well as a small utilitarian knife.
- Forged Blade with a Hand Hammered Finish for a one of a kind piece.
- Sleek black and white Resin Handle
- Nitro B Stainless Surgical Steel remarkable corrosion-, stain- and chip–resistance.
- Hand Tempered for the highest quality strength and durability.
- 100% Handcrafted in Italy.
Dimensions and More Info:
- 13 x 4 cm blade, 12cm handle / 5.1” blade, 4.7” handle
- Made in Italy.
- Use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Wash by hand with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
* Our products are all one of a kind pieces that are handcrafted. No two pieces will be exactly the same so upon arrival you will see slight variations, due to the high-quality natural materials used, in comparison to the product photos. Dimensions and weight may also vary slightly.
There are no reviews yet.