Nakiri Vegetable Knife Wenge Wood
Our one of kind Nakiri Vegetable Knife is the perfect blend of Japanese and Italian Craftsmanship. Handcrafted in Italy, the impeccable design of this piece shows of the hand forged blade with a unique hammered finish and a beautiful wenge wood handle. Perfect for cutting, chopping, slicing, and dicing both small and large vegetables. Read more below…
Our one of kind Nakiri Vegetable Knife is 100% made in Italy and completely handcrafted from tip of the blade to the end of the handle. Made in the style of a Japanese Nakiri Knife, this creation is the perfect blend of Japanese and Italian Craftsmanship.
The Nakiri Vegetable Knife, characterized by its straight blade edge and squared off tips, is the perfect tool for cutting vegetables. The straight blade allows you to cut all the way down to the chopping board, eliminating the need to use a pulling or pushing techniques when cutting. This means that cutting will be much more controlled as you are only cutting in one direction.
The innovative design of this pieces shows off the hand forged blade with a unique hammered finish, a modern twist on a very traditional technique. Using only the highest quality materials the blade is created using Nitro B stainless steel allowing for slicing, dicing, chopping, and carving with scalpel-like sharpness. The piece is finished off with a sleek handle made from a chocolate colored wenge wood.
- Ideal for preparing vegetables, including cutting, chopping, slicing, and dicing both small and large vegetables.
- Forged Blade with a Hand Hammered Finish for a one of a kind piece.
- Natural Wenge Wood Handle.
- Nitro B Stainless Surgical Steel remarkable corrosion-, stain- and chip–resistance.
- Hand Tempered for the highest quality strength and durability.
- 100% Handcrafted in Italy.
Dimensions and More Info:
- 18.5cm blade, 14cm handle. / 7.3” blade, 5.5” handle
- 220g / 8 oz
- Made in Italy.
- Use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Wash by hand with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
* Our products are all one of a kind pieces that are handcrafted. No two pieces will be exactly the same so upon arrival you will see slight variations, due to the high quality natural materials used, in comparison to the product photos. Dimensions and weight may also vary slightly.
There are no reviews yet.