Our Olive Wood Risotto Spoon is 100% made in Italy and handcrafted using traditional techniques. From wood turning, to sanding, to finishing oil treatments these are truly an artisanal piece. Every piece is unique making your utensil one of a kind.
The Olive Wood Risotto Spoon features a hole in the center of the spoon for the rice to pass through easily preventing the rice from compressing. There is also one corner angled off to easily get into the corners of the pot to prevent rice from getting where it cant be stirred. Using only the highest quality materials this spoon is made from olive wood trees source in Italy.
The Olive Wood Risotto Spoon has a simple traditional design making it perfect for many kitchen styles. From rustic and traditional to modern and minimalist kitchen designs it will be the detail that makes the difference.
- Perfect for cooking Risotto or any other rice dishes.
- 100% Olive Wood sourced in Italy.
- Traditional simple design
- 100% Handcrafted in Italy.
Dimensions and More Info:
- 32.5 x 7 cm / 12.8 x 2.8 in
- 100% Hand crafted in Italy.
- Can be used with cold or hot temperatures.
- Not to be soaked in liquids for extended periods of time.
- Wash by hand with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Regularly treat olive wood with food safe mineral oil for a long lasting beautiful finish.
- Store in a dry safe place.
* Our products are all one of a kind pieces that are handcrafted. No two pieces will be exactly the same. Upon arrival you will see slight variations, due to the high-quality natural materials used, in comparison to the product photos. Dimensions and weight may also vary slightly.