Our Olive Wood Spatula is 100% made in Italy and handcrafted using traditional techniques. From the wood turning, to sanding, to finishing oil treatments these are truly an artisanal piece. Every piece is unique making your utensil one of a kind.
The Olive Wood Spatula has a simple traditional design making it perfect for many kitchen styles. From rustic and traditional to modern and minimalist kitchen designs it will be the detail that makes the difference. Using only the highest quality materials the spatula is made from olive wood trees source in Italy.
- Perfect for sautéing vegetables, flipping hamburgers, and more.
- 100% Olive Wood sourced in Italy.
- Traditional simple design
- 100% Handcrafted in Italy.
Dimensions and More Info:
- 36.5 x 7.5 cm / 14.4 x 3 in
- 100% Hand crafted in Italy.
- Can be used with cold or hot temperatures.
- Not to be soaked in liquids for extended periods of time.
- Wash by hand with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Regularly treat olive wood with food safe mineral oil for a long lasting beautiful finish.
- Store in a dry safe place.
* Our products are all one of a kind pieces that are handcrafted. No two pieces will be exactly the same. Upon arrival you will see slight variations, due to the high-quality natural materials used, in comparison to the product photos. Dimensions and weight may also vary slightly.
There are no reviews yet.