Pane and Pasticceria Bread Knife – Olive Wood Handle
Our one of a kind Pane and Pasticceria Bread Knife is true demonstration of Italian Craftsmanship. Handcrafted in Italy, the impeccable design shows off the hand forged blade with a unique hammered finish and a traditional olive wood handle. This long, serrated knife is the perfect tool to cut bread, cakes, and pastries.
Our Pane and Pasticceria Bread Knife is 100% made in Italy and completely handcrafted from tip of the blade to the end of the handle. Serrated Knives, collectively know as bread knives, are much more versatile than most people use them for. They are perfect for cutting soft cakes or pastries, crusty artisan breads, or even soft ripe tomatoes. It is truly a knife that is used daily, especially in traditional Italian cuisine.
The innovative design of this pieces shows off the hand forged blade with a unique hammered finish, a modern twist on a very traditional technique. Using only the highest quality materials the blade is created using Nitro B stainless steel allowing for use with scalpel-like sharpness. The piece is finished off with a traditional handle made from olive wood. All olive wood is locally sourced in Italy.
- Perfect serrated knife to be used for breads, pastries, cakes, or even soft skin veggies.
- Forged Blade with a Hand Hammered Finish for a one of a kind piece.
- Traditional Olive Wood Handle
- Nitro B Stainless Surgical Steel remarkable corrosion-, stain- and chip–resistance.
- Hand Tempered for the highest quality strength and durability.
- 100% Handcrafted in Italy.
Dimensions and More Info:
- 20 x 3.5 cm blade, 14cm handle / 7.9” blade, 5.5” handle
- Made in Italy.
- Use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Wash by hand with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
* Our products are all one of a kind pieces that are handcrafted. No two pieces will be exactly the same so upon arrival you will see slight variations, due to the high-quality natural materials used, in comparison to the product photos. Dimensions and weight may also vary slightly.
There are no reviews yet.