Sujihiki Style Slicer Knife – Olive Wood Handle
Our one of a kind Sujihiki Slicer Knife is the perfect blend of Japanese and Italian Craftsmanship. Handcrafted in Italy, the impeccable design of this piece shows off the hand forged blade with a unique hammered finish and a beautiful traditional olive wood handle. This long, narrow, graceful knife is perfect for finely slicing, filleting, skinning, or trimming meat and fish.
Our Sujihiki Slicer Knife is 100% made in Italy and completely handcrafted from tip of the blade to the end of the handle. Made in the style of a Japanese Sujihiki Knife, it is really the champion of meat and fish knives.
The Sujihiki Slicer Knife, is a long, narrow, graceful knife that can be used for finely slicing meat and fish, filleting or skinning fish, or trimming away fat from meat. The long narrow blade allows for meat and fish to be cut in one single motion from heal to tip.
The innovative design of this pieces shows off the hand forged blade with a unique hammered finish, a modern twist on a very traditional technique. Using only the highest quality materials the blade is created using Nitro B stainless steel allowing for use with scalpel-like sharpness. The piece is finished off with a traditional handle made from olive wood sourced locally in Italy.
- Perfect for finely slicing, filleting, skinning, or trimming meat and fish.
- Forged Blade with a Hand Hammered Finish for a one of a kind piece.
- Olive wood handle sourced locally in Italy.
- Nitro B Stainless Surgical Steel remarkable corrosion-, stain- and chip–resistance.
- Hand Tempered for the highest quality strength and durability.
- 100% Handcrafted in Italy.
Dimensions and More Info:
- 22 x 3.5 cm blade, 14cm handle / 8.7” blade, 5.5” handle
- Made in Italy.
- Use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Wash by hand with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
* Our products are all one of a kind pieces that are handcrafted. No two pieces will be exactly the same so upon arrival you will see slight variations, due to the high-quality natural materials used, in comparison to the product photos. Dimensions and weight may also vary slightly.
There are no reviews yet.